Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Things!

So obviously, that was a little longer than I intended between updates, but here we go:


This is the work that I was doing for Cube Co™ and for Mr. Daniel Pogue for his senior degree project.  A very nice teaser with a combination of my CG work, his compositing and amazing stop motion animation!



Very happy to have worked on this!  This was a great opportunity to keep going with Cinema 4D!  I can't wait to see the full installation!



Also, I had decided that I hadn't 'tooned' myself very recently, so I took a crack at a hyper realistic self-portrait!




Also, in Z Boy news, Zoë, myself and the rest of the team are working to create a pitch bible to shop around this fall at the Television Animation Conference in Ottawa!  More on that in the FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment