Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Radio-Silence: Part 1

Hey All!

So I've been very busy with freelance work, part-time job work, and life in general. Unfortunately, I lost my Grandfather about two weeks ago, so it's been a rough time for my family and myself. However, he is resting in peace, and he is no longer suffering. He had a good life and made our lives all the much better. I will always think of him when I'm out of ideas and struggling with my work.


As far as business and work goes, it goes... I've been working on this thingamajiggy for my associate, Dan Pogue. I won't give away too much, but his project is going to be awesome, and I've been helping by making the advertisement for the product that his Degree Project is focusing on. Here are a few stills:






You don't know what it does...all you know is you want one!


End of transmission...

~ James C.

No comments:

Post a Comment