Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Radio-Silence: Part 2

Begin transmission...

So another reason you may not hear from me too frequently for the next couple of months is the work I'll be doing on Z-Boy. This is my girlfriend, Zoë Abbett's, degree project in animation. I'm her co-producer, colorist, motivator, man-slave, and I'll occasionally just stare at my computer and type to look like I'm doing something of importance.

Anywho, we are moving along with the production and animation of this film. Nine minutes isn't exactly a walk in the park! Five minutes was hard enough for me last year with Over Games... But...just like I had help from Zoë last year, I'm helping her out this year....

Here's a few preview shots of our favorite decaying friend, Drake, and his incompetent Reaper, Cornelius:






End transmission...

No comments:

Post a Comment